Raus Restoration uses vacuum freeze-drying to recover documents. Vacuum freeze-drying process is the only method approved by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and the General Services Administration (GSA).
Raus Restoration’s document restoration services include:
- We utilize the vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing.
- Jobs are managed by HIPPA certified staff and under continual surveillance.
- We use a computerized digitizing system for your documents.
- We accommodate commercial and residential jobs.
- We offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization.